Things You May Not Know About Me!
- My favorite color is red.
- I do not like animals, and they don’t like me. (I have been chased by birds, dogs, and my grandma’s fish jumped up out of the tank and tried to bite.)
- I refuse to sleep in between the sheets on a bed. It freaks me out. ( I can only sleep on the fitted sheet, or I will lose my mind)
- I only eat green vegetables. All the other ones taste like their color. (Yes, I know I have issues)
- I love, love, love to read. ( I have read every book in my house at least twice and, I will read anything except a newspaper. (the smell gives me a headache)
- I need organization in my life or I will go stark raving mad.
- I love Tyler Perry movies, tv shows, and plays.(If this is wrong, I don’t want to be right)
- I am addicted to purses. Big oversized purses that you can lose a kid in. ( I have a bin or two or three full of purses in my garage – don’t judge me!)
- I can only watch scary movies during the day time. And even then I wait two/three years after the movies come out before I even attempt to watch them! (I’m the biggest chicken ever)
- I love informericals….If I had money I would own every workout DVD (shout out to Shaun T), blender, chopper, squeegee thingy on the market.
- I love me some Sex and the City and Soul Food. ( I am working on completing both series sets)
- My favorite restaurant is On The Border (It’s on the east side of Aurora right in front of Babies R Us if you were wondering)
- The only food I can make really well are tacos (beef & chicken), chicken, and hamburgers. (I’m really good at making tacos.)
- The only desert I know how to make are whoopee pies. (I just learned how to make those this Christmas)
- I have only dated two people in my life. I married the second one.
- My favorite old school tv shows are Different World, Living Single, and the Cosby Show. (my daughter knows the words to different world and living single)
Tagged: chicken chicken, fitted sheet, green vegetables, scary movies, school tv, tyler perry